Sunday, December 7, 2008

stars that only glow

Have you ever seen a star? Very clearly? How does the star looks like? Is it pretty, nice or wonderful? I am one of a star lover. Although i do not really know much about star but i love to look at star till i fall asleep.
When i lie down on the field, breathing the fresh air at night, looking up the sky, there the stars appear!They turned themselves into bright yellow colour and sparkle in the dark night. The seem to be having fun in the dark sky.They glow bightly in the dark night and brought us joy! They gather around singing,dancing, talking and pillow fighting!!! hahaha..unbelievable? But then, i saw another star glow from a distance from the cluster of sparkling stars...so i approach that little star.This is our conversation...
Me: Hi!
Star:(the star said it softly) Hi.
Me: Wow, you have a different colour compared to the others. You are blue!
Star: (kept quiet)
Me: Why are you looking so sad?
Star: Nothing. (tears are rolling down)
Me: You can share your problem with me. Don't keep everthing in your heart.I am willing to listen to you.
Star: Really? You really want to be friends with me?
Me: Of course! Now tell me why are you sad and why are you not joining them (the sparkling stars) dancing and singing?
Star: Don't you find me ugly? I am deep blue colour whereas the others are bright yellow. Why am i blue in colour! Its so ugly! ugly... ...
Me: Blue is not ugly. You are born blue and you should appreciate it. You are different from them and that is why you are special! You are born to be special! I meant, look at me, I am a human, different from you too. I am special in my own way too. You too can be special in your own way.
Star: But no one wants to be my friends...(crying)
Me: Are you seeing me as transparent or what? (In a joking way)
Star: No!!! No!!NO!!! Please don't misunderstand me...I meant no stars want to be my friend.
Me: Why?
Star: They think i am ugly. My granny told me that stars are actually born to be bright yellow but there is something wrong in myself that actually turn me into blue in colour. I hated the most when night falls because this is when all the stars will play their part - shining in the sky. I do not shine but i only glow! This is why the other stars started to tease me. Thinking i am some monster or disease... My only place to hide is in the morning so i hope the dawn quickly come.
Me: Hmm... I see. But look at the bright side...
Star: Bright side? Where? I wanted to hide inside...
Me: NO, i meant think in a positive way.
Star: O.o
Me: Do you really think that you are ugly? Try to think positively...
Star: Actually.. not really. I think blue is nice but stars normally are...
Me: That is right! You think blue suits you! Don't ever bother about what the other says. You are yourself. They don't have the right to say you are ugly.
Star: But... I am still not very convinced. When I come out at night, I can hardly be notice because the sky are dark and I am blue so I does not really 'shown' in the sky.
Me: But I noticed you. Although you does not sparkle like what other does, but you glow. Aren't you try your very best to proof your existence? You tried, right?
Star: Ya! I've tried my very best. But there is also another problem...
Me: Speak out.
Star: Star normally have 5 vertices but I only have 4...So am I weird?
Me: Weird?!! HAHAHA...I named it as special again! All you need is confident. Believe in yourself and as long as you think you are not weird then you are not!
Star: But how come you think is special? I don't understand...(looked confused)
Me: Do you know that we have a religion know as christian? They have a 'cross' symbol which symbolizes christian. That is why i think you are special...
Star: I still don't get it...
Me: Just imagine the 'cross' has 4 vertices, and you also have 4 vertices... ... get it?
Star: Got it! thanks a lot! I feel better now.
Me: (smile)
Star: Have you ever have a close look of a star? Do you know stars are actually stones on Earth? Shapeless and ugly..
Me: No. I know stars are actually stones but when it shines in the sky it gives me hope, peace and tranquility...
Star: Hmm...human...I got to go...and thanks a lot for sharing your time with me...bye bye...
Me: Wait! How can i find you the next time....

Kring!!!!! Uh! What is that! I opened my eyes...its Sunday morning. I dreamt about star yesterday! But how do i communicate with it???weird...Haha
Sometimes, 'the star' can just be anyone and they are lacking of confeident thus dare not to show their talent. But once you gave them confident, they still will shine brightly in the dark dark sky... ^.^

1 comment:

Kiki said...

=.= u okay or not. talking to a star.