Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Thoughts of Dinosaur Family

Do you know what is the meaning of Dinosaur? Then do you know why dinosaur are named Dinosaur? The meaning of dino is fierce and the meaning of saurus is lizard. So a dinosaur is a fierce lizard...Cool right? Why I named myself baby dinosaur is because i am a crying dinosaur even though at times I might be very fierce...
I don't know why I can cry easily nowadays. I am easily touched and hurt too. How can I be strong like my family dinosaur. Each of them has their very own special and unique characteristics. I just hope I can developed one... ...
My grandma dinosaur is a person who like to joke and artistic...her feelings are easily hurt also but she can smile and go through all the tips and bits that blows her off. I admired her toughness and she can deal very well in a situation that does not favour her. This is my ah ma dinosaur.
My mama dinosaur is a smart, cool, responsible, strong, tough, crazy and... (can't finish describing her). She is there whenever I need her. She is ready to give me advices. She is helpful when I ask her for help. She has leadership so everyone in school would listen to what ahe said. That is her. Although all the jobs and tasks busied her but she never delayed all her jobs instead she did it 99.9% up to 100% perfect. I admired her in my ways, the way she talk, the way she deliver her speech, the way she thought, the way she act and the way she smile. She can be serious in her work while on the other hand she can joke crazily when her work is off. To me she is perfect. One more thing is she is good at planning something and she knows how is she going to work out something perfectly.
Next is my cousin dinosaur. She is cute, smart, and artistic. She often faces tough situation cooly. She has wonderful thoughts and drawings. But sometimes I felt as if I am not not part of them. They are way better than me in everything. I am just so different from them. Another thing is she is a positive thinker. She likes to joke too. She is also very friendly. Her smiles makes people remember her. But wait! Don't misunderstand something. We are good friends.
Then is my Da Jie dinosaur. The first thing i would say is she is blur...but she is smart. Smart at dealing with different situation. Lame at times. Cute in front of others. And smart dealing with problems... I would say she is kind-hearted and forgiveful. She is always very steady no matter in what kind of situation. And she is systematic in doing everyting. Her lame joke often makes people laugh! HAHAHA...
Er Jie dinosaur is the coolest dinosaur ever. She hardly frown even if the earth is going to burst. But at times she can be volcanic eruption. I like her cool act. She can handle any situation...I just love her toughness... She is also very lame at times... especially with ah ma dinosaur... Hahaha...
All I can say is I love everyone of you. You all makes a difference in my life, Thank you.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

how dare u call ur jie lame!!